We are a small team of full-time employees and a handful of contractors. We’re fast moving, nimble, self-managing and work in a relaxed atmosphere. Rather than working for a megacorp, you will be working in a company where your work has a real impact in the fun high-growth stages of our evolution.
We use apps like Twist and Notion for our workflow. Each team member is world-class at what they do. We have flexible working hours and we are a diverse team working from several countries.
How we measure employees productivity:
- Output – Are they productive in whatever hours they choose to work? Is their work product good? Does their work contribute to the business?
- Drive – Do they set and strive to achieve aggressive goals? Do they try to be better this week than they were last week.
- Teamwork – Are they a positive influence on the team? Do they make the people around them better? Do people like working with them?
To actually measure these things, we take a combination of:
- Our own gut instinct.
- Peer reviews from the team.
- Metrics that are specific to their role; each role is different, so you need to find metrics that can measure the effectiveness of their output (for example, a customer support agent might be measured in customer satisfaction).
All positions involve a trial contract of approximately 2 weeks with a minimum commitment of 10 hours per week. You will be paid for this time and it will be used to evaluate whether both parties want to pursue working together.
Click on the open positions below to learn more and apply.